Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Chasing the Sun


It's not every day you get to take a picture with one of the best bloggers you know, it's kind of like meeting a celebrity, especially when your picture comes out nothing compared to hers but you're certainly trying to up your game. Granted I've still got a long way to go before I even get close to Melly's level of awesomeness, it's nice to watch and learn from someone so incredibly talented and try to improve on my own skills. Thank you so much for this opportunity to pose with you and take such an amazing picture!

Tune: 
 Chasing the Sun 


(Click image to view in HD on Flickr!)

Not to mention, I took some of the tips that she gave me and I'm starting to apply them to each photo from now on and I'm already seeing quite the difference, I can't wait to learn even more to make my photos even more beautiful. I literally had so much fun and learned so much, thank you for such a memorable, enjoyable (and educational, even) photo session with you Melly Clarrington, I look foward to hopefully taking more adorable photos with you in the future, maybe! 
& If you don't already, go check out Melly's amazing work on Flickr and on her Blog as well to see more of her beautiful pictures!

(Click image to view in HD on Flickr!)

Clothing / Accessories

On Melly

Daily Items: Here
Body: Belleza – Freya   
Hair: DOUX – Tyrisha
Top: Addams – Elle Off the Shoulder Top
Bottoms: Addams – Elle Lace Denim Shorts
Sunglasses: Izzie’s – Splish Splash Wet Sunglasses

On Lydia
Hair: DOUX – Tyrisha
Top: Erratic – Josefin
Bottoms: Erratic – Elodie

Pose
Diversion – Summer Friends (mainstore release)

Decor Details
Astralia – Hammock Paradise

+Half-Deer+ Starbreeze Palm Tree – Short Straight – Natural

dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic basket . cream

dust bunny . dreamy outing . essentials bag

dust bunny . coconut drink

dust bunny . pineapple drink

dust bunny . beach day . towel tote