Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Woodland Retreat

So I am currently a bit of a nomad on Second Life momentarily while I await out the gamble that is to acquire a new Linden home, and while I'm exploring around the grid, I have come across some pretty places recently, especially well decorated places to take pictures at, and some of these places I can even put down my own things to snap a picture of, so while I was at the Netherwood sim recently I set up a few things and ta-da! Now only if I could live on the sim... :) 

(Click image to view on Flickr)

{OBD} -Brookshire Cottage

GOOSE - garden express locomotive (couples)
GOOSE - garden express wagon ADULT
Available @ current round of Cosmopolitan (Until July 27th)

[FB] Moorhen Pool
Available @ current round of The Boardwalk Event

Other Decor: 
Skye Ancient Wall End 2
Skye Ancient Wall 90 corner
Round Wildflower Garden - Pink & White
[we're CLOSED] shrub large green
spruce 02 M/T 2
*allirium Bush