Monday, August 23, 2021

Fox Woods

 


I love foxes. They are my all time favorite animal (next to my dogs, of course) and they are so cute, feisty creatures. If I could have one as a pet, I totally would. Although they aren't legal for me to have as a pet where I live, at least I can have them in SL - where they can have all the energy to run and play as they want and need. Especially these adorable foxes from Rezz Room - coming back to their mainstore soon after the gacha is remade into a fatpack  ♥

                                                                        .:Short Leash:. Princess's Hideaway
                                                                              Available @ the Short Leash Mainstore

.:Short Leash:.Wildwood Leash Post  // Natural Rope Version
Available @ the Short Leash Mainstore

.:Short Leash:.Wildwood Bondage Rig // Natural Rope Version
Available @ the Short Leash Mainstore

.:Short Leash:. Wildwood Adventurer Log
.:Short Leash:. Wildwood Adventurer Stump
.:Short Leash:. Wildwood Adventurer Campfire
Set available @ Summer Camp
& then in the Short Leash Mainstore after the event is over

- Other Decor - 
Rezz Room - Red Fox Gacha
Studio Skye - Enchanted Woods
Fundati - Mossy Rock