Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Other Side

 

Inspiration: The Other Side - Lauren Alaina

So those who are close to me, or at least follow me on flickr, you know I lost my real life mother to her battle with cancer at the beginning of this year. What a rocky start to this... hectic year it has been. This post was inspired by her, believe it or not. I was going through a playlist of songs that make me think of her and one of the songs from her services came on and in a weird way, it inspired me - considering I've been in a bit of an art block lately, I couldn't be more thankful. Granted I have to admit every time this song comes on anywhere I immediately start crying. Its just one of those days that I miss her more and more. I know grieving never really gets easier, it just gets to be more manageable... I think. But at the end of the day I look up at the sky and know she's watching me, always right with me in my heart.

When I was working on this landscaping and shopping around, I got this awesome little waterfall from Two Moons Gardens as a current group gift and it looked so picture worthy I just had to snap a picture sitting by it. 

- Pose - 
Kopfkino Female Bento Pose Pack I - 03 (m)
Recently released @ Kopfkino Mainstore

- On Lydia -
LeLutka // Erin
Stealthic // Sultry
Heaux // Ocean Eyes - Sky

Kibitz // Fleur's Necklace
Cae // Princess :: Collar <Peanut>

Addams // Addison Loose Sweater
Addams // Addison Laced Bralette
Addams // Addison Leather Pants with Belt
REIGN.// Fringe Boots - Camel