Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Did someone say...Wizard?


Y'all let me tell you something. I was never hip on the Harry Potter craze when it first became a thing. I think that was around the early 2000's? I'm not really sure. So I'm super late to join the bandwagon but ever since I've FINALLY gotten around to seeing the movies, I totally see what all the hype is about. It's legit magical and I am in love. Completely obsessed... I feel like I would fit in there perfectly. Okay maybe not so perfect, considering I am a bit of the sneaky, troublesome type. Does that make me a slytherin? I think it does. Even then, I feel like I would totally be a slytherin, knowing how I can be at times. Either way I wanted to share some of these awesome products that can be found at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire for a limited time until August 9th, so hop on your broom and get right down there because why wouldn't you want to support your favorite house with some of these awesome deco pieces?

:CP: Framed Shirt Green
:CP: Wizarding Football Table

[Kres] The Last Unicorn - Taxidermy
Available @ Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire

Granola. Harry's Buttery Beer Dispenser - Green/Silver.

uK - Infinity Fountain Coal v3
Available @ current (July) round of Uber

- Other Decor - 
dust bunny . branch coat rack . gold
dust bunny . hoya plant
West Village Vintage Dice Decor
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 13
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 11
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 12
Apple Fall Copper Tea Kettle
West Village Painted Indian Dough Bowl
Apple Fall Plaster Horse
Apple Fall Drip-Glazed Urn - Cream
Apple Fall Joshua Cabinet - Darkest Green
Apple Fall Stacked Magazines
Apple Fall Old Canvas Trunk
Apple Fall Emily Easy Chair - Charcoal Stripes
Apple Fall Aspidistra in Wicker Planter
* AR * - Banner - Preppy Wizardry
* AR * - Lepidoptera Clavis - Preppy Wizardry
* AR * - Rug (Deco) - Preppy Wizardry