Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Horizons



Sometimes you just need to relax and escape, even if virtually. Won't lie, I've been doing quite a bit of that myself since this Covid-19 Chaos began, and I've been diving head first into the pretty much, world famous game right now, Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch. Let me tell you, if you haven't played this game, it is ADDICTING! You will get hooked without even realizing it. I have hardly been able to put it down to get back on Second Life because it's so fun! Thankfully when I did get back online, it was just in time to discover this lovely little "Crossings" Gacha from the amazingly creative and talented Lagom, who did an amazing job of bringing some aspects from the game into the SL universe and I am more than happy to share my discovery with the world of this amazing gacha I found of hers currently available @ The Gacha Garden this may. If you haven't gotten this set yet, what are you waiting for? You are seriously missing out, this set is both cute and cozy for literally any house. I plan on always coming back to this bedroom set for a long time- as long as I am hooked on Animal Crossing, that is, hehe. Might be a while before I get around to changing it up, who knows!? 

Inspiration: Welcome Horizons

01. Lagom - Crossing [ Skybox ] RARE
14. Lagom - Crossing [ Bed Adult ] RARE
03. Lagom - Crossing [ Sign ]
02. Lagom - Crossing [ Shelf ]
04. Lagom - Crossing [ Cherry lights ]
08. Lagom - Crossing [ Whacking net Bow ]
05. Lagom - Crossing [ Apple Light ]
Available @ current round of The Gacha Garden

tarte. allison room divider (white) w lights
Available @ current (May) round of Equal10

MudHoney Delilah Chair Adult - Mint
Available @ MudHoney Mainstore

Other Decor:
Astralia - Shoes Rack (VIU GIFT)
*SS* (Swap) Large Stack
dust bunny . quirky planters  3 . rainbow planter
dust bunny . quirky planters  2 . ice cream cone planter
BackBone FunnyBone #9 - Bootylicious Bunny (stand)
Sweet Thing. Instapic Camera - Decor - Yellow - Large (Rez)
+Half-Deer+ Love Wood Sign (White - Standing)
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Bronze
JIAN Kitten Collection :: Static (Inquisitive)
Astralia - Unicorn Kingdom Console (ADD)
{what next} Bailey Picture Shelf (small)
{moss&mink} 3 Tier Planter (Lt Wood)