Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lemon and Honey


So even though everybody is being kept indoors, potentially laid off from work, or just out of work altogether right now. I've been keeping busy myself. I'm alive and well, and thankfully not a panic shopper... but as introverted I can be at times, I gotta get out sometimes. Sadly I'm not able to because there's a lot of cases of COVID-19 right now close to home, I can at least escape to Second Life as my second home to get outside, so to speak. I guess this whole hysteria with the Corona virus is a lesson in life itself, with the sour and the sweet effects of it.

Chez Moi - Alice Armchair (PG)
Chez Moi - Alice Accent Table
Currently Available @ Cosmopolitan

.peaches. Bee Sweet Tea Set - Tea Platter
.peaches. Bee Sweet Tea Set - Honey Trike
.peaches. Bee Sweet Tea Set - Tea Bag Clutter
NEW item previously released for FLF @ .peaches. mainstore

tarte. little fruit tree A (lemon)
tarte. little fruit tree B (lemon)
Previous release @ February Round of Uber

Other Decor: 
Ariskea[Aars] Wood Logs
Apple Fall Hampton Outdoor Fireplace
Roost - Briar Wick