Sunday, October 27, 2019

All work, no play?


Some days you just feel like all you're doing is working and not taking a day off to relax and play. Whether it be actually playing, like sitting down in front of a good video game, or just kicking back in front of the fireplace with a good glass of wine and just unwinding. Lately I've kind of been feeling this way myself. After recovering from being sick for nearly 3 weeks, and then potentially breaking my hand, (yikes!) I've had a rough October where I feel like all I'm doing is work work work. It can get pretty exhausting. But then again, I love what I do so is it really working if you're having fun? Either way I got to finally settle down and relax in front of my cozy little fireplace in my living room and may have had a glass... or two... or more of wine.
I swear I didn't spill it... on purpose.


View on Flickr Here


.peaches. The Fianna Tablet Set - Tablet
.peaches. The Fianna Tablet Set - Keyboard
.peaches. The Fianna Tablet Set - Stylus

.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Calendar
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Personal Assistant
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Pens
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Planner

.peaches. Bae's Journal - Lover
All items available @ .peaches. mainstore
Tuesdays Ringed Frame - Vertical Trio
Available @ Tuesday's Mainstore



.:Short Leash:. Leash & Treat Station - Puppy Primary Version
September 2019 Group Gift @ Short Leash Mainstore

Wooden Pumpkin CHEZ MOI
Available @ Chez Moi Mainstore

*SS* SkullCat Bookshelf


TLC - Lazy Dog Bed
Available @ TLC Animals Mainstore

MudHoney Grace Rug
Available @ MudHoney Mainstore

- Other Decor - 
Paris - Wine bottle spilled
GOOSE - glass of wine Deco
DISORDERLY. / Delightful Pumpkins / Dome
Ariskea[September] Frame Decor Words
SAYO - Fallen Autumn Set - Pumpkin Candles
{what next} Bailey Coffee Table
JIAN Legacy Pupper Armoire
SAYO - PineWood Collection - Herringbone Fireplace
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Musquee Stacked
+Half-Deer+ Tassel Garland - Halloween - Medium
MADRAS Adoora Welcome Door Decor
MADRAS Adoora Jar Decors
MADRAS Adoora Table
MADRAS Adoora Door Stopper 1
MADRAS Adoora Door Stopper 2
MADRAS Adoora Door Stopper 3
{moss&mink} Ruffle Curtain (L)
{moss&mink} Ruffle Curtain (R)
{moss&mink} Hallway seat
Scarlet Creative Sienna Sectional Sofa - Fat Pack