Monday, September 2, 2019

Just Fishin'


I remember when I was a little girl, I used to love going fishing with my father. I remember the thrill of reeling in my first fish, granted it wasn't very big, but oh was I proud of it. I also remember being so grossed out by the worms and crickets to bait the hook so he did it for me, but there we were, sitting on the side of the pond in the fold out camping chairs we brought, he would be drinking a beer and I'd have a soda next to me. Maybe I was too young to understand it then, but moments like that are what life is all about. Just sitting back and fishin', taking a breather to slow down and just enjoy life in the moment. 

Photo taken @ Gooseberry Estates come visit today and find your dream home!♥♥♥


'Day At The Lake' Complete Scene
Adult pointer dog
TLC Pointer Pup [Sitting]
TLC Pointer Pup [Perched]
TLC Pointer Pup [Standing]
All items 
available @ TLC Animals Mainstore

TLC Canadian Goose - Swimming
TLC Canadian Goose - Standing
TLC Canadian Duckling - Standing
Also available @ TLC Animals Mainstore

- Other Decor - 
:Fanatik Architecture: BEACH ROCKS Barrier Linear
HPMD* WildGrasses -lightGreen- b
HPMD* Shrub - yellow*c
Skye River Set P1 Straight
Titans - The Timeworn Tree - 3

Taken @ Gooseberry Estates come visit today and find your dream home ♥♥♥