Monday, August 19, 2019

Blowin' Smoke

" Well, we all say that we'll quit someday;

When our ship comes in, we'll just sail away... But we're just blowin' smoke."
Anybody that knows me a bit off of Second Life knows that I am a waitress in the real world, so when I heard this song recently on the radio, I barely knew the words but I caught on to the chorus quick and fell in love with the song because oh, can I relate. Some days are more stressful than others, but some days it's worth it and I wouldn't trade it for the world. But on those bad days you just need to sit down and have a good smoke. 




Carolina Wooden Table CHEZ MOI
Carolina Wooden Chair CHEZ MOI
Currently available @ The Liasion Collaborative

Orchid Colors  CHEZ MOI
Past event exclusive for Shiny Shabby


Refuge - Wish Bucket Purple/Silver
Available @ Refuge Mainstore

crate Prissy Puffer - Decor Set VIP Prize
crate Prissy Puffer - Plaintain Chips
crate Prissy Puffer - Kombucha
Currently available @ The Epiphany

- Other Decor - 

Kalopsia - Tessa's Hanging Chair
hive // areca palm plant
BackBone Wicker Sectional Sofa - PG
Ariskea [ August] Daisy Tea Decor 
Onsu - Magnolia