Sunday, July 28, 2019

Game Zone, Loading...

The best part of the day is coming home from a long, stressful night at work, 
is sitting down at my desk and turning on a good game on my PC. Granted I could only dream of my future game room looking quite this awesome, but at least in Second Life I can have the game lair of my dreams thanks to the Loading... Event, Refuge, and an upcoming store called Lil' Thoughts that helped me deck out the game room of my dreams! It's perfection all in one place! ♥

(Click image to view in HD on Flickr) 

Tune

lil thoughts - game zone loading- light tintable
lil thoughts - hardcore gamer wall light
Coming soon to the Lil' Thoughts Mainstore 
Refuge - Mayza May Chair Light
Light/Dark Versions a
vailable @ Refuge Mainstore

::Static:: Game On Neon - 08
::Static:: Game On Neon - 13
::Static:: Game On Neon - 01
::Static:: Game On Neon - 04
::Static:: Game On Neon - 19 RAREAvailable @ Loading... 

F A D E D   A L I E N  (Angry Gamer Sign) Rainbow
F A D E D   A L I E N  (Color Cube Table)
F A D E D   A L I E N  (Color Cube Table 2)Available @ Loading... 

LAGOM - GAME OVER [Lightstring B] #11
LAGOM - GAME OVER [Lightstring A] #10
LAGOM - GAME OVER [Lightstring D] #13
LAGOM - GAME OVER [Lightstring E] #14
LAGOM - GAME OVER [Lightstring C] #12Lagom - Game Over Gacha @ Lagom Mainstore

 - Other Decor Pictured - 
Love Rug
Master Rug
BackBone Gamer Girl's Desk - Black
BackBone Gamer Girl's Chair - Black
{moss&mink} Ruffle curtains - Pink R
Onsu ~ "Bridgewater" House ~ Painted ~ Smaller Tex Ver