Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Bienvenue en France

If there's one thing that's a known fact about me, it's that I simply adore other cultures. Since this summer has been mostly work, work, work for me, I'm always daydreaming of vacation, and one of my ideal vacation spots I dream of visiting one day is none other than France itself. Although my current budget and situation doesn't allow me to actually travel right now in real life, I feel right at home relaxing in Second Life in my new France-inspired house from Roost Homes, with an entry way so welcoming that I may never want to leave. 


(Click image to view in HD on Flickr)

♫ It's so romantic in Paris 

.:Short Leash:.. At Your Service Chair
Formerly @ 
The Boardwalk Event
Will be available @ the Short Leash Mainstore after the event is over.

Tuesdays Antique Corbel
Tuesdays Short Pedestal Hurricane
Tuesdays Antique Frame - Pastel Edition
Tuesdays Ringed Frame - Square
All items Available @ Tuesday's Mainstore

[Figure 8] Les Chandelier Gold
Available @ [Figure 8] Mainstore

- Other Decor - 
{moss&mink} Dara Side Table
{moss&mink} Swans Planter
Apple Fall Rug
dust bunny . stay awhile . entryway hanger
dust bunny . branch coat rack . gold
West Village Charleston Curtains - Cream
hive // areca palm plant
West Village Riley Bench - Chalkboard
West Village Field Wellingtons - Katya's Green